3.29.2008

EPAL much?

Today has been full of Epal-ness around. :P

Mama woke us up for us to get ready for wherever we were supposed to go. We brought Ate Mariel & Ate Rasziel to Tita Len's house for their Junior Staff Meeting before we went straight to Experts somewhere in Katipunan. I (plus Mama's influence) finally decided that I enroll to Experts' Batch 12. My schedule would be MWF, wholeday in May.

Afterwards, we went to Parco and bought junk foods. :D Haha. When we got home, I finally had the chance to eat breakfast. Haha. Then I "baked" brownies, watched Medium marathon, then ate lunch, continued with Medium, then ate merienda. We ice cream placed on top of my brownies plus some of Marian's sprinkles.

Around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, we fetched my sisters in Teacher's Village. At pinakain pa kami. Hehe :P Kuya RA was there. I thought I would only be seeing Kuya Gabby and Ate Joanne with my sisters.

Pagkauwi, all of the EPAL-ness of the world was revealed. Haha. And it ends here. Haha. :D

Want to know the story? Go ahead and ask me personally. Haha. :)

Btw, Earth Hour is just a few hours away. :)

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?