"Today is a good day to get in some cleaning -- whether that means simply tidying up a dirty room or clearing up a messy misunderstanding between you and a good friend. You have the positive feelings and high energy that the task requires, so you will enjoy every minute of the effort -- especially since you know already how wonderful the results of your efforts will be. Roll up your sleeves and get going on this project as early in the day as you can."
Because of this, I'll start fixing my other room later. After posting this, I will be more fit, fab and famous. Haha :D
"Btw, congrats but we wil mis u" - Tita Len
Aww. This was her reply after I informed her of my absence in the camp. I really am touched. I will surely miss them. :D I plan to bother all of them by sending text messages all week. Haha. But seriously, it was really heart breaking to choose the Recognition Rites over the UPCS Summer Camp. As I may have mentioned in my previous post, the camp has always been a highlight of my summer. Not joining would be totally outrageous. I'll feel so incomplete. Para bang hindi ka uminom ng Centrum. I want to be complete.
Today's aura is a little laid back. I woke up with Marian beside me. It seemed like the world was revolving much slower than the usual. I ate my breakfast at around 10 in the morning. If the food wasn't good, I wouldn't have eaten at all. But it was HEAVEN, pare. Mama cooked again. I don't know what she calls it. It was pork with cream of mushroom, added with other secret ingredients. Haha. It was really good. Actually, it was great. PLUS another heaven, Four Seasons. OMG. Hehe.
Ta Ta For Now. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?