I really love Colbie Caillat's music and I just can't explain why. :)
Anyway, today, or rather yesterday, was sort of (I believe) a productive day though I woke up at around 10 in the morning. First thing I did was to become more fit, fab and famous. :)) Then I received a text message which really really brought me relief as well as light disappointment and frustration.
It's confirmed. I won't be able to join the camp. Ugh. It's really so frustrating. I have always been looking forward for this event. I even made certain notes on my phone on what I plan to do there. And now what? Ugh. The camp this summer is supposed to be my second to the last. Hmpf. Maybe it was 2 weeks ago when I have conditioned myself for this until I received an unconfirmed information a few days ago. Ugh. Okay, writing this will only make me sadder. :(
Okay. Moving on. After all these, I accompanied the Dasoy's and Lolo and Lola. We attended Dom's and Tasha's Moving-up Ceremonies. I came along to help with the techie stuff. Hehe :P I became Manong Ronald for the day. Hahaha :)) After the program, we bought ice cream from the Ice Cream Store along Roosevelt. Tito Jon bought Strawberry and Mocha (picked by me). Mocha is lalalalalove. :D
During the day, i was also able to study Canon in D. :D Haha. "Sariling sikap." I also talked with Christine (Amores) over the phone. Because of her, I became confused (again) of what batch I will be enrolling to at Expert Guides.
There are certain factors which make me confused. First, I want to review with Max but I also want to review with other friends :D. Hehe. Second, I don't know which month, whether April or May, is better. I think I might be able to forget the lessons when I am about to take entrance exams, so I think that May would be better. I also have the thought that April is better than May because it would be better if it will soon be over. Third, schedule. I can't decide on what schedule is just right for me and for the world. HAHA. Half days could be better than whole days. It won't drain my brain. :)) Whole days (MWF or TThS) would be better for the environment. Less fuel will be needed. Haha. Fourth, "'Wag ka na kayang magreview? Kaya mo naman yun eh."--my sisters. [Okay. I'm becoming mayabang na. :))]
Another achievement: I didn't use the computer at least for the 3/4 of the day. Haha. That really is a miracle. :)))))) [This is a contribution to Earth Hour. (Haha. Labo) :P]
Lastly, I helped Ate Rasziel on her project. I cut the pictures and taped them on colored papers. Yay! Haha. I even asked for an exchange for this good deed. :)) She cooked for me. Now, I am not yet sleeping so that it'll burn. HAHA :)) And so that I won't be having a nightmare.
HAHA. I'm very surprised that I've written a post this long. Oh well. This is what boredom makes. It gives you headache even though you are listening to Caillat's music. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?