I'm currently on a "comment chat" with Jeanellie.
*I'll add more substance to this later :P
EDIT --
There. I don't really have something very important to share. I still haven't decided which batch I would be enrolling to. This dilemma would be over by tomorrow. Mama and I would be going there after we bring Ate Mai & Ate Rasz to Tita Len's house for their meeting/preparation/whateveritiscalled. I wasn't allowed to attend to Hera's party in Fairview tomorrow. Boo. Oh well. Belated Happy Birthday na lang Hera! Hehe :P
On Sunday, Mama & I will have a date somewhere in Cavite/Tagaytay. She will bring ME, MYSELF and I to their (Faculty) summer chuva. Haha. This is to sort of 'fill' my incompleteness. (HAHA. What the.) But for me, it won't.
Haay. I'll end here na lang. I'll watch MSKM pa eh. HEHE :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?