8.18.2008

Bisyo na 'to

Everyday, I spend at least 6 hours using the computer. Nakakaadik ang bisyong ito. HAHA. I just can't help it. Para bang may magnet sa pagitan ko at ng computer. Ako ang North Pole at siya ang South Pole. :))

Anyway. We went to Loyola earlier. Most of the us [Manuel clan] were there. At first, chika chika muna. Siyempre, hindi mawawala ang picture picture. Haha. Then we had something like a prayer service. They brought song books so that everyone can participate. There were some biblical passages for us to reflect on and most of the lolos and lolas shared their insights. Because of these, I got to learn more about our ancestors, specifically more about their way of life. The older ones used 'evangelical' to describe the clan which sort of weirded me out. Wala lang. Basta ganun. [Buti na lang Catholic si Lola Mommy. Hehe.] Lolo Papa shared the story about Tito Em's heart surgery when he was about 7 years old. They flew to the US for the surgery ang stayed there for a month or so. The way Lolo Papa told the story made me feel as if I was present at that time. He always amazes me. The way he speaks fascinates me. Then Tito Rol reminisced about the potlucks held every Sunday when Lolo and Lola Tanda were still around. Everyone could relate especially when he mentioned about the adobo, mongo, and of course, the ice cream :}They asked for someone from the grandchildren (Mama's generation) to share. Nobody volunteered. Haha. Tita Awa gave everyone a good laugh when said something like 'maybe their hearts are overwhelmed that their mouths couldn't speak.' [can't remember the exact words :P] Then we sang the final hymn. Nakaka-LSS talaga. :)) When we were all set to leave, the de la Costas arrived. Hehe. [Meron akong picture niyo. HAHA. Upload ko mamaya :)]

We proceeded to Jollibee for breakfast. Nakakatuwa. Ang dami namin. Haha. The ex-manager even gave us out a bunch of Jollibee planners. [Tanggap lang ng tanggap. Kahit August na, magagamit pa rin naman eh. :))] It was his last day. Natuwa raw siya kasi madaming customer. Haha.
Anyway, my sisters bought Meyer's series. All four of 'em. Kaloka naman. I'm still thinking kung babasahin ko sila. After breakfast, we went to St. Claire. We offered a dozen of eggs and wrote down our petitions. Nawa'y matupad ang aking dalangin. Sana talaga. The Manuels were there too.

Then pumunta kami sa coop. I had my ID picture xeroxed. It was funny 'cause I used my STC ID picture kaya may parang dot dot. Basta. Nakakatuwa yung sign nila doon: We also bought shirts for our Titos and Titas. [How I wish someday I could wear one of those.]

There. First half pa lang ng araw ko 'yan. :) More kwento later. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?