7.21.2011

Slow Me Down

M July 18
- (I seriously can't remember what happened last Monday :|)

T July 19
- EEE8 review during lecture class. I wasn't able to answer almost all of the questions. BUT I think I understood the lessons better after our professor discussed the solutions.
- new SEA30 prof. He'll be discussing Language for the next 3 meetings. I liked how he presented his lesson to class.
- lunch at CASAA with Joy, Rona, Hedda and friends :)
- CS 140 lec was so-so.
- merienda with Mara sa NIGS :) (pero rice yung kinain ko eh no haha)
- PE. Stretching was kind of tiring but relaxing.
- CS 140 lab. Mara and I finished the lab exercise before 7pm. Yay! :) Fulfilling!

W July 20
- Stat 130 exam results. One pointtttt. :| Oh well, may next time pa naman :)
- No CS 150. 3 hour breakkk.
- Lunch date with cousin dear :) Jeanelle and I met up sa may Petron beside Miriam. Sa wakas!
- CS 135. Recurrence relations lec. Okay, kakayanin yan.

T July 21
- No EEE8 lab
- SEA30 fun na naman :) and submission ng draft ng paper.
- Nagpakaloner sa Mushroomburger :)) In fairness, nakapagbasa ako. :)
- CS 140 lec keri lang.
- PE. Sarap mag-stretch. HAHA.

Friday, sana hindi mo sirain ang linggo ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?