8.24.2010

The Week That Was

I solved a Rubik's cube in 2 minutes
I learned a Japanese song
I wrote a love letter
I made a music video
I recorded a video of myself singing a song
I made a reflection
I greeted someone for her birthday
I said hi
I downloaded all 25 episodes of a TV series
I burned a movie to a DVD
I wrote an essay
I looked for a statue
I made a hat made of twigs
I sold the hat
I made a survey
I described people
I threw something
I performed a cartwheel
I played Frisbee
I bought a candy
I bought popcorn
I bought a combo meal
I looked for a lamp post
I smiled
I attended rehearsals
I gave a high five
I jumped and sang my name over and over for a minute
And I did nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?