Next week is hell week and this is what I plan to do:
(F) March 19
-- Finish the MP \:D/(S) March 20
-- Math 54 Review Class-- EEE11 Third Long Exam-- Read Comm3 book(S) March 21
-- Review for Comm3-- Memorize Math 53 Derivatives and Integrals-- Review EEE31?
(M) March 22
-- Will probably go to UST to claim the dress I ordered on FB :))-- Will meet up with group mates to finish the robot project-- Review Math 53 conscientiously. HAHA.(T) March 23
-- Math 53 Fifth Long Exam-- Comm3 Long Exam-- EEE11 Machine Problem 4 deadline-- EEE31 Project deadline(W) March 24
-- Review for Chem16, EEE31 and Math53-- Chem Lab chorva. Haha.(Th) March 25
-- Math 53 Final Exam-- Hardcore review for 31 and Chem
(F) March 26
-- EEE 31 Final Exam
-- Chem 16 Final Exam
(S) March 27
-- Try to convince parents about the
Chem Divination Semender Parteey. HAHA.
(Which I think is very much impossible. :| :)) )
// Kung nagsipag lang sana ako, nabawasan na 'yan.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?