8.26.2011

Just a day, just an ordinary day. Just trying to get by. ♫

We performed our lab exercise 5.2 earlier instead of having our practical exams for EEE8. And I didn't learn anything. :| Kill me now.

It was our last meeting with our SEA 30 Food instructor. Each of the 5 groups reported about food available in different places. Our group reported about our field trip to Chinatown and yeah, it went well, I think.

I'm really hoping that the remaining 2-3 instructors would be less demanding. Rawr.

We didn't have 140 lec so I decided to go home (to refrigerate the food on our dining table Ate Rasz and I forgot) because my next class was not until after 3.5 hours. I arrived home, reheated the pizza and ate them (yes, them hahaha takaw). Blah blah.

I came back to UP for my Stretching class at 3pm and 140 Exam at 5:30pm. When I came back to DCS, my blockmates Camille and BJ were there. Nakakamiss yung block. :] We stayed at TLC and talked about almost all of our bloackmates. Haha. Iba't iba na mga landas namin hahhaa

Afterwards, umakyat na ako and andun na rin si Mara and nag-aral kami.

Exam. Mmkay, I passed.

asdfghjkl;

--

Edit!

The day actually ended up just fine. Mama and Daddy already got my postpaid renewal phone (Samsung Galaxy mini) and gave it to me. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?