Ever since I can remember I have always dreamt of building our dream house just beside where we are living today.
Why here? First, I love our location. Our house is situated in a place where it's as if we are in the center of everything. Second, our whole family lives here. It would be great to be with them everyday. No need to spend for transportation whenever there are family gatherings. And lastly, all our memories are here. Basta, may sentimenal value kasi. (///_o)
We have thought of some details we would like to see in that house. There would have been a home theater or a hall wherein we could perform during celebrations, there would have been my sister's clinic, there would have been a small preschool, there would have been... probably a pool (HAHA!). There would have been a pathway going to/coming from our (then old) house and the whole structure would have been elevated to prevent flooding, blah, blah.
But it looks like someone has already bought the vacant lot beside our house. And at this very moment, they are doing some demolition whatsoever. //wrist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?