In a family of five female children, when the Ate (eldest daughter) has to review for the boards, when the Ditse (second daughter) has to write her thesis, when the Sitse (fourth daughter) becomes sick, and when the Bunso (youngest child) remains to be very young, the Sanse (the middle child) receives all the errands. I am the middle child. I have been given all sorts of errands since yesterday and I just oh-so hate it.
Ugh. I've been obeying their orders, doing this and that. Don't they realize that I also have stuff to do? I haven't been complaining but it's kinda getting into my nerves now. :|
Enough of the ranting. Anyway -
Midsummer, Lolo Papa tasked me with re-encoding our family tree (Manuel side). More than a month later since then, I still haven't finished it. It's not that I didn't bother accomplishing it but fulfilling the task, doing the editing and formating bored me. I was then busy with a lot of things such as badminton training, processing shifting papers, enrollment and then when the school year started, loads of readings.
I remember that this project was first handed to me about three or four years ago. I was moved when I realized that things have changed. It was heartbreaking to update the family list with deaths.
Moving on, being the curious person that I am, I got to know certain family connections to some public figures. Hihi. I also learned that somewhere along the bloodline, having twins was possible. What struck me most was the marital relations. Some got married, a few got married more than once but some stayed single and even a number chose the religious life.
What am I pointing out? I guess something within nudged me to the thought of what would I become someday. And that someday scares me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say what?