2.20.2010

Great.

Yeah. Just great. Err. I really wanted to go swimming. :(

I really feel bad whenever we break away from traditions. I hate that feeling. Ugh.


--
0201 - Math 53 Midterms.
0202 - Went to UPIS with Tintin and Julia for Jacque's birthday surprise. Love 'em :)
0205 - STC bandfest after Cherubim rehearsal. I was with my cousins that night.
0208 - EEE 11 Long Exam. (Yay! I passed :])
0210 - Chem 16 Lab Unknown Analysis. Found NH4+, PO43- and Br-.
0212 - UP Fair with Ate Rasziel, EJ and Jeanelle. Fun :)
0214 - Texted KUYA. HAHAHA.
0215 - Chem 16 2nd LE. Missed the dress rehearsal.
0216 - Was suppose to deliver my Comm3 Informative Speech. (Err. I hate postponing schedules.)
- UPCS Concert with UP Recorder Ensemble. :)
0217 - Wasn't able to hear mass. :( First time in 11 years that I didn't have those ashes on my forehead.
0218 - Went to SM North EDSA with Ate Rasziel and Mae since we had more than 4 hours of break.
0219 - Watched Paano na Kaya at SM North EDSA Cinema 9 at 9:30pm with Ate Rasziel. Lurve free tickets. :D
0220 - Was surveyed at McDonald's. Interviewed Father Resti with Mae and JP. Then went to Kuya's House at 4pm. HAHA.

0221 - Was SUPPOSED TO GO SWIMMING at Los BaƱos, Laguna to celebrate Lolo Papa's birthday. Too bad, my cousins wouldn't couldn't come 'cause of idontknowwhy. Err. I was really really looking forward to this tradition.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?